I’m a second-year Ph.D. student at Stevens Institute of Technology, advised by Dr. Xinchao Wang. Prior to that, I obtained my M.S. and B.S. degrees both from Beijing Institute of Technology. My interests focus on Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- [2020 Mar] One paper accepted by CVPR'20.
- [2020 Feb] I will be an intern at Wormpex AI Research for the summer 2020.
- [2019 May] First paper accepted by IJCAI'19.
- [2018 May] I will come to Stevens Institute of Technology in Fall as a Ph.D. student.
- SPAGAN: Shortest Path Graph Attention Network,
Yiding Yang, Xinchao Wang, Mingli Song, Junsong Yuan, Dacheng Tao,
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2019
- [2017 Nov - 2018 Mar] DeepFinch: Research Intern
- Journal Review:
Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation (JVCI)
Neural Processing Letters (NEPL)
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (T-CSVT)
- Conference Review:
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2019, 2020
IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), 2019, 2020